Answers to these questions and explanations of why each answer choice is right or wrong are located in the "Answers" section at the end of the book.
1. What is the minimum number of disks required to support software RAID-5 on a computer running Windows Server 2008?
2. Which of the following tools can you use to manage the iSCSI fabric in your organization's storage area network?
B. Device Manager
C. Disk Management
D. Storage Explorer
3. What is the minimum number of 5 TB disks required to create a RAID-5 volume that is 20 TB in size?
4. You want to remove a LUN from a Windows Server 2008 server cluster but do not want to remove all data currently hosted on the LUN. Which of the following should you do?
A. Create a new LUN.
B. Extend the LUN.
C. Delete the LUN.
D. Unassign the LUN.
5. Which of the following tools can you use to unassign a LUN?
A. Storage Manager for SANs
B. Storage Explorer
C. iSCSI Initiator
D. Disk Management
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.